- Adjustable suede cloth layer to ensure moisture-free feel
- Water-proof, breathable, absorbent material with a pocket to carry an additional insert
- Microfleece insert provides the best absorbent solution lasting for longer duration
- Insert can be used in both cloth diaper covers as well as pocket style diapers
- Protects delicate baby skin from skin irritations and rashes
- Contributes towards waste management by way of reduced usage, reusable pocket diapers and recyclable raw materials.
- Prevents environmental degradation by reducing 1-2 tons of garbage resulting from 3000 disposable diapers used by a single baby for 0-3 years
- Monetary benefit – An estimated savings of INR 26,500 (Rs 6 saved per diaper) during the first 3 years of a child’s growth and much more when reused for the second child