- System Wattage: 3/5
- Rated Input Voltage: 237 V AC
- Input Voltage Range: 140V-300 V
- Input Frequency: 57 Hz
- Power Factor: >0.9
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD):
- Voltage-THD < 5%
- Current-THD <10%
- Efficiency: >85%
- Operating Temperature: 10-45 C
- Make: From Tier 1 Manufacturers
- LED Lumen/Watt: >110/100
- LED Viewing Angle: 360
- LED CRI: >80
- Lens Angle: 126
- LED Colour Temperature: 5500k-6500k
- LED Life span: >50000 hours
- Electrical Protections: Over Voltage and Surge Protection
- Casing Material: PC
- Finishing: Asbestos Body
- Diffuser: PC
- Ingress Protection: IP 20: Protection against fingers or similar objects
- Dimensions: Height 295 mm, diameter- 145mm
- What differentiates from similar products: LM 80 Certified, High Power factor, low THD, high efficiency
- Company Certification: ISO 9001:2008
- Product Certifications:
- CPRI (Central Power Research Institute)
- Warranty: 2 years
Electricity Saving (hence, cost saving):
An 18 Watt (W) LED tube light can replace a 40W general T8 tube light without affecting the illuminance. Hence, electricity saving is more than 64 units per year, considering the light operates for 8 hours per day.
A 6-8 Watt(W) LED can replace a 40W Incandescent light. The reason is a 6-8W LED produces the same light output(Lumen) as a 40 W incandescent light per unit of electricity consumed. Hence, electricity saving is more than 93 units per year, considering the light operates for 8 hours per day.
Light output: Light output per unit of electricity consumed (Lumen per Watt) for an LED is double (120-140 Lumen/W) for that of general T8 Tube Light (60-80 Lumen/W). Hence, for the lower Watt same illumination is possible using LEDs.
Life: LED have a life of more than 50,000 burning hours i.e., 10-15 years. Whereas, T8 Tube lights have a life of 10,000-20,000 burning hours i.e., 3-4 years.